5 Reasons to Schedule Your Family Photo Session this Spring
5 Reasons to Schedule Your Family Photo Session this Spring | TUSCARAWAS COUNTY OHIO PHOTOGRAPHER
Spring is an amazingly beautiful time to photograph your family! Winter is leaving us… Spring is in the air… Birds are chirping… The temps are slowly rising… The sun is shining… Need more reasons why you should schedule your portraits in the springtime? Here are five reasons to schedule your family photo session this Spring…
- FLOWERS & COLOR OF COURSE! Isn’t this the best thing about Spring?! I don’t know about you, but I get giddy when I see the first plants poking through the frosty ground each Spring. Everything is so beautiful right now! Springtime is a great opportunity to freshen up your walls with gorgeous, colorful portraits of your family. Everything from the green grass, flowering trees, daffodils and roses – all of this makes for a beautiful backdrop for your family photos! Who wouldn’t want a little bit of Spring hanging on your walls for you to enjoy year-round?
- FRESH AIR! For real. Aren’t you and your kids ready to get outside and enjoy some sunshine and fresh air? You’ve been cooped up all Winter! Let’s get out there and enjoy this while it lasts!
- THAT SOFT LIGHTING YOU KNOW YOU LOVE! Even if you’re not a photographer, think of the outdoor photos you’re most drawn to. I’m willing to bet that many of the images you love have the gorgeous soft back-lighting in them. I know I love it! My heart goes all pitter-patter when I see it shining during a session.
- YOUR KIDS ARE GROWING SO FAST! Let’s face it… Your Mom was right when she said to enjoy the time while the kids are young. They really do grow like weeds! Really… when isn’t a good time to document their growth and get some amazing photos of your babies?
- CONNECTION! Be honest… I know I’ve been a grump during most of the Winter. You have too… am I right? 😉 Spend some time playing and connecting with your family and let me photograph that connection. These will be the moments you’ll remember long after your kids have gone off to college. With all that being said, I can’t wait to photograph your family this Spring!! Contact me soon by using the contact tab or emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Brandi Williamson Photography | 5 Reasons to Schedule Your Family Photo Session this Spring | baby + child photographer serving Canton, Dover (44622) New Philadelphia (44663) OH and surrounding areas in Tuscarawas County, Stark County and Northeast Ohio | Want to schedule your own session? Use the contact tab to reserve your appointment. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Follow me for behind the scenes, recent photography work, exciting updates & lots of random fun: