Oh hey there! I’m Brandi, your new photographer! I am married to my amazingly supportive husband of 12 years, work-at-home-Mom to 3 little lovies (Emma, Izzy & Liam), chicken owner, gerbil wrangler and doggie Mom to our sweet boxer/pug mix, Maggie, and our newest fur addition, Moose, who is a boxer/hound mix. There is never a dull moment in our home!
I believe in capturing moments as they happen. I’m inspired by real emotions and the connection you have with one another. I love photographing the newness of a fresh, new life as well as the connections of a family and the joys of a new marriage. Working with amazing people that want to have tons of fun and are not afraid of doing things a little bit different makes me happy! Having an amazing time should always be the main goal; the pretty photos will be a bonus.
Getting spontaneous & natural emotions out of people requires trust, understanding, and patience. Having a real bond with my client families allows them to trust me, be relaxed & have fun around me; and believe me, relaxed people photograph beautifully!
Fun facts about me:
- I’m pretty simple. I shoot with a Nikon D610 and an 85mm 1.8 , 35mm 1.8 and my Tamron 24-70.
- Photographing newborns is my passion. They’re just so SQUISHY!
- I love my chicken girls! We have 8 hens. You can visit them if you come to a studio session at my home. They love it if you feed them grass and I don’t mind if you grab some out of my yard.
- My first camera was a Kodak when I was 5.
- I am deathly afraid of spiders. And those things with hundreds of legs. And anything creepy crawly. Ew!
- Favorite food: Japanese steak house anything! Oh and taco’s, burritos, chips & salsa…. anything Mexican food related. Yum!
- I am always watching HGTV and the DIY Network.
- My family is my life and always come first.
- I am a studio light photographer who also loves and incorporates natural lighting whenever possible, especially weddings. I am a natural light photographer when it comes to weddings. I guess I dabble in both!
- Chalkboard paint is taking over my house. On purpose. And I love it.
- I am totally one of those crazy weird “oil” ladies and am obsessed with how they can change your life for the better.
- My husband and I were married in the Smoky Mountains while we were on vacation.
- My camera and I do volunteer work for Red Thread Sessions (adoption stories) and Capturing Hopes Photography (NICU babies). Both of these organizations are filled with photographers nation-wide offering their services for families in need.
I firmly believe in this quote:
“Life is too short to be anything but happy. Love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything with no regrets and forget the past with exception of what you have learned and remember everything happens for a reason.”
Thank you for checking in! I am very much looking forward to meeting you!
Connect with me on Instagram at @brandiwilliamsonphoto and Facebook too! While you’re at it, you don’t want to miss signing up for my emails! Want to be notified first about upcoming fun events and promotions? Sign up here!
Dover OH photographer | Dover Ohio, New Philadelphia Ohio newborn, baby, child, family + wedding photographer