DOVER OHIO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | TIPS TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING
Did you get engaged recently? Congratulations!!! You’re probably wondering what to do next? Here’s a quick list at a few things to check off of your list sooner rather than later.
Of course you know the basics…
- Start a wedding binder. –> (free printables here!)
- Research what you might like your wedding to look like… themes, color scheme, photography style.
- Decide your budget.
- Who will be in your wedding party?
- Have a rough estimate for how many guests you will have.
Now that you’ve got the basics covered, it’s time to really dig in and start planning that wedding!
- Choose a date. Seems simple enough, right?
- Choose a venue. Keep in mind, if you have your heart set on one specific venue and it’s a popular choice, then you may end up changing your wedding date to suit the venue’s availability. Will your reception and ceremony be at the same location? Make sure to get everything squared away with both venues if they will be in different locations. Book your officiant at this time as well.
- Have a date and a venue all set? Now it’s time to consider your wedding vendors!! Photographer, DJ/Live Band, Florist, Baker, Caterer, etc. Remember that we all book up sometimes a year or more in advance! It’s important to contact us in the beginning stages of your planning rather than waiting until it’s too late. You don’t want to be rushing around a few months before your wedding scrambling trying to find someone to bake your wedding cake or photograph your special day!
Something else to keep in mind, once you book your venue or your first vendor, remember that you can ASK US for advice on who to hire! Chances are pretty high that we all know who we personally love working with and we have a great working relationship with other vendors that would match perfectly with what you’re looking for!! Trust me, we can help you in this area!
Contact Brandi Williamson Photography soon to be sure to capture all of the memories of your big day!!!
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU BOOK BEFORE JANUARY 14TH.
© Brandi Williamson Photography | Dover Ohio Wedding Photographer | Photographer serving Canton, Dover (44622) New Philadelphia (44663) OH and surrounding areas in Tuscarawas County, Stark County and Northeast Ohio | Want to schedule your own session? Use the contact tab to reserve your appointment. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Follow me on your favorite social media platform for behind the scenes, recent photography work, exciting updates & lots of random fun: